• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

No pants day today

Get those trousers off, its no pants day. Careful with your asian throwdown cooking, especially if you're frying anything naked :onfire::)
They really should have picked a day in the summer for this annual event, I'm all shrivelled up :)

haha! Pow?.. even if you keep them on they be called hot pants... reminds me of the Hippy'y friend who called his real snake (the pet kind) Trouser... teehee.

all winter long, i wear shorts inside, of course without the underlying essentials, so when i run to the composter, junk is bouncing 2 and fro, as long as i make it back into the safety of my abode. yep, its shriveling and lacking light.

all winter long, i wear shorts inside, of course without the underlying essentials, so when i run to the composter, junk is bouncing 2 and fro, as long as i make it back into the safety of my abode. yep, its shriveling and lacking light.

:rofl:

Get a grow light quickly

TMI!
Thankfully it is over, I'm cold.

as of this week, i no longer have to wear slippers on my run to the composter, a tee shirt keeps the cold northern winds of my back hair and by next week i think i can "hulk off" the tee shirt(it has that many holes). i'll keep the shorts....just incase any neighbours get frightened and call city animal services thinking a bear is prowling the garbage; a couple times a year bears find their way into the city and have to been drugged and relocated back to the mountains.... i would hate to wake up all groggy and find myself in the rockies - that would be a long walk back home!

Back