misc No Tent, No Banner, What Then?

I will be at a couple indoor shows in Nov and there will not be any tents.  Does anyone have ideas on how to put up a banner or market your company name/logo/tag line w/out having a tent to attach the banner?  I know signage on the table, but that's small and my table is pretty full.

Ken 

Backdrop stands.

I don't know how big your banner is, but you can buy a heavy duty one, or if its a smaller banner you could always wing it and get one of those portable clothing racks and some clamps/ties to attach the banner, just make sure the rack height is sufficient.  

When I did trade shows in the past, we had foldable panels we'd set up in the background.  Always another option if you've got the time/money to order it.

Painters easel with your logo and slogan on a canvas or large color print out.

I made a two sided wooden sandwich board with my logo branded into it and a chalk board section to write stuff. Park it in front of the table and your good to go.

Rawkstah said:
Backdrop stands.

I don't know how big your banner is, but you can buy a heavy duty one, or if its a smaller banner you could always wing it and get one of those portable clothing racks and some clamps/ties to attach the banner, just make sure the rack height is sufficient.  

When I did trade shows in the past, we had foldable panels we'd set up in the background.  Always another option if you've got the time/money to order it.

The foldable panels are expensive and I'm not ready for that investment.  I can bring my tent to one show but they no top, which should look pretty stupid.

Husker21 said:
Painters easel with your logo and slogan on a canvas or large color print out.

I made a two sided wooden sandwich board with my logo branded into it and a chalk board section to write stuff. Park it in front of the table and your good to go.

My banner is 2x6 so I could cut a 2x6 piece of plywood and put a nail through the grommet holes to hold it place and then place it on two easles.

PVC is your friend!!!!

White PVC used for irrigation and plumbing is good for relatively good strength and fittings.  With some T-fittings and 90's.....you can build any configuration.

I built a fluorescent fixtures structure, a sneeze-guard(with plexi-glass), and some other stuff with PVC...

Add in some 45's, a couple glasses of wine, Barry White....

OH! SORRY "BOUT THAT>>>>  :lol:

But seriously... just think TinkerToys with PVC.....  You can build a framework of 1" PVC that would be up to 8' tall......middle support....I should post a diagram.....

I have a set of the back drop stands, and they were fairly cheap on Ebay, and easily adjustable to what relative size you may be looking for.
PVC is a good idea too but by the time you get to the size you want, your probably ahead going with the prebuilt stand, for packaging and set up.

Back