wanted Non Pepper seeds... Cilantro Wanted

Hey all! Does anyone have any type of cilantro seeds that they are willing to give up? I have a few pepper seeds I can trade... Let me know please! Thanks everyone!

TPT

Heya Trent,

I have an OUTSTANDING cilantro cultivar from Peru that I'd be more than happy to share with you. I also have a few other things that you'd probably dig. Aside from peppers and cilantro, are you interested in growing anything else? Tomatoes, lettuces, eggplant, beans, etc.?

Thanks Mike! I already have all those growing right now. Just want some cilantro for my sauces, salsa,  tacos, etc. I'd love to try those that you have. I will shoot ya a pm with my addy...

Wicked Mike said:
Heya Trent,

I have an OUTSTANDING cilantro cultivar from Peru that I'd be more than happy to share with you. I also have a few other things that you'd probably dig. Aside from peppers and cilantro, are you interested in growing anything else? Tomatoes, lettuces, eggplant, beans, etc.?
Heya Mike,
I'm not Trent, and I apologize to Trent for "derailing" his topic, but I am interested too. And not only the OUTSTANDING cilantro. Shall I PM you?

rghm1u20 said:
Heya Mike,
I'm not Trent, and I apologize to Trent for "derailing" his topic, but I am interested too. And not only the OUTSTANDING cilantro. Shall I PM you?
Fire away, man. I've been reading your posts for quite a long time now with an eye toward seeds you might be interested in.

I hear they will bolt pretty fast when it gets warmer... If I am not mistaken. BTW how do you get the seeds from these? I've grown these before but never let them go to seed. Just curious.

Wicked Mike said:
Fire away, man. I've been reading your posts for quite a long time now with an eye toward seeds you might be interested in.
Oh boy, can't remember how many times I saw your posts "sending you these seeds, sending you those seeds", and was so hard to refrain myself jumping in....
Now, speaking about cilantro (an OUTSTANDING one...), and adding tomatoes .... ok, game over! Will PM you!

Back