• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

harvesting Not a bad harvest I just say...

Hey all,

Just wanted to share my second solid harvest this year. First one was plants I grew indoors over the winter.

Nonetheless here are a few pictures.

uploadfromtaptalk1437091554181.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437091596017.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1437091626451.jpg

That last picture is the first of my MOA Scotch Bonnets. Doesn't look very true but the others still hanging look about right.

Thanks for reading.

disolo, on the towel to the left of what looks like small / cherry tomato.. is that an orange?  Maybe an orange tomato?  I ask because I am fascinated with things like lemon, lime, and fig grown in odd places.  Killed my fig, chicago hearty my ass.  But lemon and lime have been doing fine for two years.  Thought maybe someone else was nutty like me.

ajdrew said:
disolo, on the towel to the left of what looks like small / cherry tomato.. is that an orange?  Maybe an orange tomato?  I ask because I am fascinated with things like lemon, lime, and fig grown in odd places.  Killed my fig, chicago hearty my ass.  But lemon and lime have been doing fine for two years.  Thought maybe someone else was nutty like me.

Those are actually Beaver Lodge tomatoes.  I grow those in a few different ways (in soil, DWC, containers, and coco coir) in hopes of finding a method that produces the most fruit, true to size, shape, and taste, with the least amount of "care-and-feeding".

What are the awesome saucer-shaped orange ones?  I'm obsessed with these types of pepper shapes after seeing them in a Puerto Rico!

Back