• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Not a Butch T! what is it?

bought this as a butch t of ebay, but I'm fairly certain its not.

maybe one in 30 pods come out looking like the first picture.
all the rest come out with more of a longer shape.
Its bloody hot! my mate and I ate one of his that fell off before it was ripe and it felt like it was hot like a scorpion but doesn't look like one.
any guesses as to what it is?

most similar looking pod to butch t
P1030178.jpg

most of the rest look like this
P1030179.jpg

P1030180.jpg

P1030181.jpg

thanks! its my hydro, there are tons of pods and flowers coming through. Its just getting a bit tall for my set up. can't raise the light any more so the top is getting a little cooked. I've decided to leave it in hope that its stressing the plant out making hotter pods

Scorpions have a lot of pod variation and may not always have that nice tail you may be looking for. I had asked the same question last year. Mine was the same last year and didn't really put out more with tails until later in the year. I've over wintered both of mine and now there are a lot more pods with the nice scorpion tail. So maybe you have a similar situation that I had last year.

ahh ok thanks!
the guy selling on ebay seemed legit..had his own pictures of his plants and own signs with the plants. so maybe he's legit.
just an immature plant! sure seems hot like a scorpion!
thanks

the best advice i can give when it comes to getting seeds, is stay away from ebay and/or amazon. there may be a few legit ones on there, but they are few and far between.

Back