• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Not a Chili...but.....

If you want something that will seriously kick your teeth in and make you seriously consider the fact that you might die, try Buck In Rut Extreme Horseradish. I tried this at a weekend of fire near cinci ohio last year (and stupid me even entered a contest to see who can eat 10 full teaspoons of this the quickest...i only got down 2 and had to stop)...try it if you dare. No I do not make and no I have no affiliation to this company...im just one of the lucky (or unlucky) people to have bought this product. It is great with something like hotdogs..but alone...wow!

http://baldeaglefoods.com/product.sc?productId=1

yep, done right horseradish can kick your @#ss!, somewhere on this site i have my making horseradish post and 2 tblespoon is the limit, and then you're done. just do a forum search to see how its made.

Funny thing about horseradish, it's not really hot itself, it's the vapors that rise and burn your nasal passages! That's a rough burn compared to hot sauce.

damn, my face is burning.... just had some of pepperlover's ghost powder with my spagetti supper, don't know how i am going to get through the night, damn! that's hot....damn, that's really hot! Think i am going to make a steak or beef roast in a few days and pull out my horseradish sauce, damn that's going to be hot!

yep, done right horseradish can kick your @#ss!, somewhere on this site i have my making horseradish post and 2 tblespoon is the limit, and then you're done. just do a forum search to see how its made.

You seriously need to try this particular one....no words to describe it :)

damn, my face is burning.... just had some of pepperlover's ghost powder with my spagetti supper, don't know how i am going to get through the night, damn! that's hot....damn, that's really hot! Think i am going to make a steak or beef roast in a few days and pull out my horseradish sauce, damn that's going to be hot!
make sure it dont get any where else beside your mouth lolol . cuz you will have to go to the doctor. eyes.... mainly

make sure it dont get any where else beside your mouth lolol

i survived.... truth is i always do this, i have some of my other powders that i use and the wife doesn't even bother with me anymore, as i sit at the supper table with eyes and nose dripping, sweat dripping down my face and making stupid breathing sounds. my scotch bonnet soup has the same effect.

with a good prepared horseradish sauce, it is like taking a flash light and shining it up through your mouth and the light beam shoots out the top of your head. when i eat my sauce, i immediately feel it on the top of my palate, it then travels to up through my nasal cavity, climbs into the sinus, continues upward into my eye cavity. it then continues to penetrate my cranial skull and then i feel the sweat on the top of my head. as i exhale through my nose, i feel the heat exhaust out of my body(wonder if it would melt ice, maybe the next time the wife teaches her evening exercise class, the kids and i can try this experiment - don't want to look too dumb infront of the wife).

i survived.... truth is i always do this, i have some of my other powders that i use and the wife doesn't even bother with me anymore, as i sit at the supper table with eyes and nose dripping, sweat dripping down my face and making stupid breathing sounds. my scotch bonnet soup has the same effect.

with a good prepared horseradish sauce, it is like taking a flash light and shining it up through your mouth and the light beam shoots out the top of your head. when i eat my sauce, i immediately feel it on the top of my palate, it then travels to up through my nasal cavity, climbs into the sinus, continues upward into my eye cavity. it then continues to penetrate my cranial skull and then i feel the sweat on the top of my head. as i exhale through my nose, i feel the heat exhaust out of my body(wonder if it would melt ice, maybe the next time the wife teaches her evening exercise class, the kids and i can try this experiment - don't want to look too dumb infront of the wife).

Scotch Bonnet soup? Now I would LOVE to see that recipe!

i have a freezer with a lot of scotch bonnets, i found them in an east indian store and frozen in an african store, so i bought a load for the seeds, i don't think the frozen ones seeds germinated but the fresh ones did and i have several plants.

all i do for my soup is dice up some pork or beef, garlic, ginger, onions. add in fennel seed, curry powder, cloves and fenugreek. next goes in diced carrots, parsnip, celery, chopped kale, rutabegar (sometimes i toss in yam or potato and if i have a beet and am looking for more of a red colour to the soup). a can of diced tomatoes, beef broth or chicken broth(what ever we have). then i choose a wine, usually a bottle of my rhubard wine), if i have rice in the fridge it gets tossed in unless i am using potato(don't want too much starch), if i don't add rice or potato, i use a can of beans(either chickpea, kidney, blacks, romano or mixed bean or lentil - again whatever we have).......finally several scotch bonnets minced up, seeds and all and in she goes. the soup holds the bonnet aroma for its life time, 3-4 days. and yes, it's hot and i look stupid sitting at the table with a box of tissues to mop up my drippings.

i have a freezer with a lot of scotch bonnets, i found them in an east indian store and frozen in an african store, so i bought a load for the seeds, i don't think the frozen ones seeds germinated but the fresh ones did and i have several plants.

all i do for my soup is dice up some pork or beef, garlic, ginger, onions. add in fennel seed, curry powder, cloves and fenugreek. next goes in diced carrots, parsnip, celery, chopped kale, rutabegar (sometimes i toss in yam or potato and if i have a beet and am looking for more of a red colour to the soup). a can of diced tomatoes, beef broth or chicken broth(what ever we have). then i choose a wine, usually a bottle of my rhubard wine), if i have rice in the fridge it gets tossed in unless i am using potato(don't want too much starch), if i don't add rice or potato, i use a can of beans(either chickpea, kidney, blacks, romano or mixed bean or lentil - again whatever we have).......finally several scotch bonnets minced up, seeds and all and in she goes. the soup holds the bonnet aroma for its life time, 3-4 days. and yes, it's hot and i look stupid sitting at the table with a box of tissues to mop up my drippings.
That's how I cook too. Very precise! :lol: But it usually tastes good.

Back