• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Not a Ghost Pepper...Red Savina Habanero maybe?

So I was all excited because three of my plants which have pods are finally starting to show some color...just a bit. I thought my Ghost Peppers were finally coming in! Then I looked up photos of ripe Ghost Peppers and saw that mine don't look like that at all. Possible I got the seeds mixed up between the Ghost Pepper and the Red Savinas? That's my best guess...what do you think?

Here's what I've got at the moment...
9g6f.jpg
tauc.jpg

Ezekiel said:

Pittsburg, born and raised.
I think the peppers like the heat out here. :)
I've done allot of Sturgeon and Striper fishing in that area over the years. I think the Modesto area where I now live is even hotter than where you live. I really use to like the afternoon breeze from the Bay when I lived in Hayward.

You could start a whole new post on Victims of Seeds Direct kind of like a AA meeting where you could talk about getting ripped off.
Even .46 cents don't sound like much, but if you think about how much money they make if just 1,000 people get riped off,  just how much money it would come too and figure in a few years the guy would collect enough to retire on at some point.
I never had that problem as I have been saving seeds and sharing pepper seeds for about 20 years or more and Gardening for 30 or more years. I have just been a member here for a couple of years and have heard this same story many times and it really irks me to think just how much money these people make scamming others. Luckily word is getting around and these people are slowly getting smaller and smaller pay checks. Thankfully too we have some very good vendors here and a lot of great people who would gladly see to it that you get some seeds you are looking for.

Back