• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

(Not) Black Fatalii Pod Test

Pod test of an unknown Black Fatalii cross. Seed came from coachspencerxc. I love this pepper, will save seed with hopes that heat, flavor and shape persist in future generations. Sorry for the video being so long. I've really got to work on brevity. Also, it's in my backlog of videos that I intended to close caption. This will help folks who can't hear it as well, or interpret my mumbles :)

https://youtu.be/VlQ0Hyto8is

That pod was huge! Great review Peter. From the looks I would have thought it was crossed with one of the big aji's but then it seemed to hot to be a aji cross when you ate the second half. Great looking pepper whatever it is. Good job, thx for sharing.

Another great review. Can't say I have any problems with the volume/mumbling, but perhaps that's because I usually watch youtube vids with headphones on.

Also that bear painting is amazing.

mpicante said:
Good review Peter and nice looking pod
Thanks!

hogleg said:
That pod was huge! Great review Peter. From the looks I would have thought it was crossed with one of the big aji's but then it seemed to hot to be a aji cross when you ate the second half. Great looking pepper whatever it is. Good job, thx for sharing.
Thanks hogleg!

Neel said:
Another great review. Can't say I have any problems with the volume/mumbling, but perhaps that's because I usually watch youtube vids with headphones on.

Also that bear painting is amazing.
Thanks! Thanks also for the feedback about the audio. The bear painting is the Bearodactyl.

Malarky said:
3 Bites LOL! Good Job Peter. Pretty Pod.
Thanks!

Back