• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

NOT Brazilian ghost chocolate

As with many other disappointing not peppers from the train this past winter, this one is interesting in that the calyx is pod colored bleeding also into the stem.
Thoughts?
20160813_143657.jpg

Ok.
A semisweet very mild non soapy bacatuum with hints of aji pineapple. Burn is centralised to the inside lips radiating outward and tongue tip and about avg jalapeno at best in heat. Also notice the warmth that accompanies the ingestion of some pubescense such as the manzano. Medium thick skin made me think of a immature bell pepper. This pepper is interesting as I have never tasted anything like it.
Saved seeds as always. Look more annum than bacatuum.
weird
Checking flowers if any.

CAPCOM said:
Ok.
A semisweet very mild non soapy bacatuum with hints of aji pineapple. Burn is centralised to the inside lips radiating outward and tongue tip and about avg jalapeno at best in heat. Also notice the warmth that accompanies the ingestion of some pubescense such as the manzano. Medium thick skin made me think of a immature bell pepper. This pepper is interesting as I have never tasted anything like it.
weird
Checking flowers if any.
that sounds like a great flavor profile. Is the plant prolific ?

Justified regrow IMO

CAPCOM said:
Ok.
weird
Checking flowers if any.

SavinaRed said:
SavinaRed said:
I am not growing it with ideal conditions so that would be a question to be answered later.
20160813_173828.jpg

As you can see, the seeds are rather large for a bacatuum but the taste and burn says otherwise.
I will try another shortly.
20160813_155832.jpg

Back