• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

Not sure

Need more info. Where did you get it? Were you told what it was and now doubt? Did you start it from seeds and think you got seeds mixed up? If so, what seed varieties did you get? These things can help narrow down the answers, as there are over 5,000 varieties of chile plants across the globe.

That aside, keep in mind that individual pods on a plant may vary, but overall most of the pods will be similar. Just look at the bell peppers at your grocery store - most will be blocky, but some are definitely more rounded or somewhat pointed at the blossom end, yet they're all most likely the same variety of bell pepper.

I grew everything from seed this year. Here is my original list and my plant markers did not withstand the month of rain. Unfortunately I do not have any more information than this.

4x???/
7 JPN x Moruga x 2
7 Pot Barrakpore
7 Pot Brain x 2
7 Pot Chocolate Rennie x 2
7 Pot Infinity
7 Pot Lava Chocolate
7 Pot Lava Red
7 Pot Madballz
7 Pot White
Aji Pineapple x 3
Albino Congo
Alpha Nerdz x2
Bahamian Goat 
BG 7 Scorpion Pheno x 2
Bhut Orange Copenhagen  x 3
Bhut White x 4
Bhutlah x 2
Black Pearl # ?
Black Pearl x 2
Cappuccino Scotch Bonnet
Chocolate Hand Grenade x 2 x 3
Chocolate Naga Brain
Corno De  Toro
Cumari x 2
Farmers Jalapeno
Fatalii Jigsaw x 3
Filius Blue x 2
Jigsaw/Jonah Brain
Jonah Yellow
Kraken x 2
Mako x 5
Manzano Orange
Naga x 3
Orange Tree Habanero
Orange Trinidad Scorpion x 2
Peach Clavo
Peach Scorpion
Reaper
SBJ7 x 2
Star of Turkey x 2
Surinam 8
V V 7 
V V 7 / Chocolate Hand Grenade
Wiri Wiri x 3
Yellow Bumpy
Yellow Jelly Bean
Yellow Pequin x 4

Jackson13 said:
4x???/
Aji Pineapple x 3
Alpha Nerdz x2
Bahamian Goat 
Bhutlah x 2
Cappuccino Scotch Bonnet
Chocolate Hand Grenade x 2 x 3
Corno De  Toro
Filius Blue x 2
Kraken x 2
Mako x 5
Orange Tree Habanero
Peach Clavo
Surinam 8
V V 7 
V V 7 / Chocolate Hand Grenade
Wiri Wiri x 3
Yellow Bumpy
Yellow Jelly Bean
I've deleted the ones I am familiar with and can say it's not one of them. Here's a link to a site that has lots of pictures - enter the names in the database dialog on the lower-right of the page.

The plant is very short and compact and no more than 10 inches high. I finally ate a ripe one and it was as hot as a jalapeno. So this was not from my list and they are pretty big and about the size of a small bell pepper and had almost no seeds in the pepper either.The final color is a cinnamon red. Any help would be appreciated.

Back