Now this is a beer!

This is a friend of a friend who is up near Lake Tahoe this weekend.
Not sure where but these guys sell some serious sized beers! :cheers:

10446669_10207048993522311_1679039269677510022_n.jpg

I tried to take down one of those gallon margaritas one time.  It wasn't the alcohol that stopped me.  It was the seer amount of liquid...

In our Fraternity house in college we had a spiral staircase with 3 floors and a basement. We had a beer bong that went down all the way from the 3rd floor to the basement. You could do a pitcher of beer in it. It came down so hard you would swear it was just going to go right through you.
Scuba_Steve said:
I tried to take down one of those gallon margaritas one time.  It wasn't the alcohol that stopped me.  It was the seer amount of liquid...
If there is too much sour mix it would give you a hellacious stomach ache.

Ozzy2001 said:
In our Fraternity house in college we had a spiral staircase with 3 floors and a basement. We had a beer bong that went down all the way from the 3rd floor to the basement. You could do a pitcher of beer in it. It came down so hard you would swear it was just going to go right through you.
If there is too much sour mix it would give you a hellacious stomach ache.

the excuse for engineering ever-larger ice luges (for vodka) and bonfires ...

I did the dumbest things, ever, in the name of Greek life ... for one semester.

Proud Marine Dad said:
It would be warm by the time you were half done. lol
If it's good beer, warm's not a problem!

Then of course there is also the yard of ale!
Fill this sucker with Stone Brewing's Double Bastard and you would be lit! :drunk:
800px-YardOfAle.jpg

cone9 said:
If it's good beer, warm's not a problem!
It is for me. I can't drink warm beer no matter who makes it.
Especially stouts! :sick:

That mug is probably 64oz, I am guessing.  Easily drinkable especially with a wheat beer in it, assuming you are thirsty.

I did some googling.. I was thinking it is the 3 L  100 oz champions cup version.  Still no that bad.. 9 beers was barely a starter kit when I was younger. 

Back