• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Numex Lemon Spice

ShowMeDaSauce said:

Sounds good. I dont need many, Just want to try a couple plants next year. Just Orange Spice is fine. I want them hot for sauce. Its easy enough to make the sauce more red with annatto. Pretty sure the JPGS will work for you. I had lots of early pods off mine and they just keep producing. I got some isolated pods air drying now. You can taste one and keep the seeds if you want.
I havent been on here in a Few days. You have some Numex Orange Spice seed from CPI on its Way. Those JPGS Sound really good to me! And the Pods Ive seen look Cool to Boot I sent you a Few of my Puckerbutt Mystery Chocolate Pods, I expect a Full on Taste Test review Immediately upon opening the Package I am quite confident you wont forget that Experience

CPI might cost a little more, But MAN You get a BUNCH of Seed!! There was at least 60 of the Orange Spice Seed that i Split up with ShowMeDaSauce, So you get lots of Good Looking Seed, This is where i will get these Varieties from here on

I am REALLY Looking forward to these Next year, I already know what to Expect with the Lemon Spice (a WHOLE lot of AWESOME!!) If the Orange and Pumpkin end up being Half as good as the Lemon Spice, These Numex will end up being the Jalapeños i grow every Year, Flavor is KEY above all else to me, And These Numex Lemon Spice are FLAT OUT Awesome Tasting peppers.

F7621-E8-F-CB64-4-B0-F-B198-C92-FCB6-B5-D67.jpg

Idaholewis said:
I havent been on here in a Few days. You have some Numex Orange Spice seed from CPI on its Way. Those JPGS Sound really good to me! And the Pods Ive seen look Cool to Boot I sent you a Few of my Puckerbutt Mystery Chocolate Pods, I expect a Full on Taste Test review Immediately upon opening the Package I am quite confident you wont forget that Experience

I got hand selected JPGS pods set aside for you. At least 1 drying and i will pick the fresh ones just before mailing. I got a bunch in the dehydrator that will be done today but those were grown close to my other plants. Very close to some Reapers. Pods im sending are off my isolated plant. I thought i would like JPGS more but i ended up liking the CARDI Scorpion better. Scorpion pods dont look as cool but man are they hot and i like the milisecond of flavor better before the pain overwhelms it :D

I only had small samples of my supers/ultras but i can probably still get a good idea how the brown nasty compares. I will save a big brown bhut for the side by side. I got a couple more starting to turn now.

Back