event NW chileheads campout 2021

salsalady

Business Member
It is late to the table, but campsites are booked for some of us.

I plan on making some pulled pork with bunz for the saturday afternoon potluck main dish. No doing Sunday breakfast for everyone since I'm doing the saturday main dish. If someone else wants to do a main on saturday, i will go back to breakfast sunday.

Let folks know what you are planning, be safe...

Weekend after Labor Day. 10-12...I think...

I have a yurt reserved thatvwill not be used. I will hold it to the last day before cancelling. I think it is 7 days before the reservation day.

Unfortunately, due to the covid Delta surge, we are canceling. I am so disappointed, looking forward to seeing folks and the kid. I am diabetic, vaxed, but just can't risk it.

Unfortunately, due to the covid Delta surge, we are canceling. I am so disappointed, looking forward to seeing folks and the kid. I am diabetic, vaxed, but just can't risk it.
That is probably a good idea, Ann.

Maybe in a year or two, we can have
a real, no hassle CF!

Doesnt look good for Kanasket-Palmer. Reservations are full for RVs thru mid-october and i didnt look beyond that. We usually make reservations as soon as it opens up 6 months ahead of the camping date. Or is it 9 months? Seems like we make reservations in december for september.

Is there interest for 2023, or an alternate site where we could maybe have a day picnic?

Hawaiianero...relocated? Welcome to Warshington!

Yup, planted new roots in Lacey, just outside of Olympia last October. Not so successful at growing peppers here yet but working on it.
Not familiar enough with the area to make any suggestions but if anything comes together google maps can point me in the general direction.

Well, I have family (SALSAKID) who is now 23, in the Oly area. I would be motivated to come visit the area.

I'll see about rousting up the gang, if someone knows a place for a Saturday picnic in the Oly area, maybe we can get something sorted.

Back