• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Ocho's 2015 Season: Another K.I.S.S. attempt

Your starts are looking good!  How old are the ones in the picture above?

Those OWs look pretty good - lots of nice growth.

Today I planted some of my annuum seeds. Three seeds per coco coir pod. I will thin it to one plant later.

6 Yum Yum hybrid
4 mixed Jalapeño varieties one plant of each
1 Yellow Monster
1 Santa Fe Grande
1 Lipstick
1 Bishop's Crown
1 Multi-Color Bishop's Crown
1 Sweet Apple
1 Albanian Red Hot
2 Farmer's Jalapeños
2 Cracked Jalapeños

twilliams386 said:
It looks like you're doing good with the hyponex, do you like it? Have you supplemented at all?

I really like the Hyponex. Last year I used Happy Frog which is some great stuff but is very expensive. After shopping around and trying many different types of soil through the years I found the Hyponex to be the best value and good quality. I get a 2 cu. ft. bag from Wal-Mart for $8.88. 
I have not used any supplements at all and I don't plan on doing so unless the plants show an obvious deficiency.

Ocho Cinco said:
Not too much exciting new stuff has happened. My plants are doing well. I am transferring many of them to my second grow site. Here are a few of my babies.

I saw that second pic in another thread around here somewhere. So healthy and uniform looking. Good job! And those OWs look like they're just ITCHIN' to blow up!

Trippy lookin flowers you're growing...neat

painted6.jpg

Back