October beerskis

I have been on an Octoberfest kick as of lately (as I'm sure a few others have been too). Does anyone have any good fall beer recommendations? Ales are my favorite, reds the most. I really want to try DogFish's "Punkin Ale", but can't find anywhere local.

Any input/advice is appreciated. Thanks!

:dance:

10644810_10202443332829003_7048571223420952734_n.jpg

Sucks, I live right down the road from Dogfish Head brewery but DE law prohibits shipping/receiving of alcohol. Had just a regular 4 pack of Dogfish 120 min IPA confiscated last year when shipping it to a buddy in AZ

Scorched said:
Sucks, I live right down the road from Dogfish Head brewery but DE law prohibits shipping/receiving of alcohol. Had just a regular 4 pack of Dogfish 120 min IPA confiscated last year when shipping it to a buddy in AZ

Man I'm jealous. I wish we had a good brewery locally here. We have a few smaller breweries, but nothing worth traveling far to get :) . 2 of my favorite beers are out of my range (Montana and North Carolina). Im thinking I should maybe rent a van, take a week long hiatus, and drive around the country packing it full of beer

Back