bottles-jars odd bottle help

anyone have a supplyer for "novelty" or odd bottles?? as small as 3 oz is fine don't want to go much larger can go to 5 oz...any suppliers???????????

better description....hhhmmm.....I don't wanna be the same basically...I am looking for something different an novelty type bottle something out of the ordinary....I dunno......Like for example... the samples of the newest sauce is put into 2 ounce test tubes that are totally sealed (lab tested air and water tight) I only have 3 (we have been doing very small batch testing to get the formula perfect)

Dyce51 said:
better description....hhhmmm.....I don't wanna be the same basically...I am looking for something different an novelty type bottle something out of the ordinary....I dunno......Like for example... the samples of the newest sauce is put into 2 ounce test tubes that are totally sealed (lab tested air and water tight) I only have 3 (we have been doing very small batch testing to get the formula perfect)

I really have no idea what you mean by lab tested air?

http://www.freundcontainer.com/category.asp_Q_c2c_E_ln_A_c_E_59_A_plastic_vials

Sure, it's just glass and cork. They are actually just called craft bottles, for bathing salts, whatever.

Here is one, check the site out:

www.save-on-crafts.com/glassbottles3.html

You'd want to shrink wrap the cork on too.

What are you looking for? What shape? How many ounces?

I honestly did not know we could use corked bottles....I'm used to heat sealing the bottle so as it cools it forms the vaccumm seal...(like with water bath) (now I probably sound like a real dumba$$) LOL So you just fill them up hot, cork them, and use a shrink wrap to seal?

Not sure what shape I just want something different....I am looking for something around 3-5 ounces for Super Hot Hot Sauce....

Yes, you can cork. Here's one:
04272009549144.jpg

Back