for-sale **OFFER CLOSED** Bakers Peppers Seed BUNDLE Sale!!

Just received my seeds today. All 22 varieties were present, looking good and packaged in small zip lock bags with printed on variety labels. Also there was a thank you letter enclosed with a break down of the order plus a code for $5 off a future purchase.  The "20 strain" powder also was included. Sampled some on a spoon right away. Delicious!! The heat is a medium hot heat, but the flavor was surprisingly very sweet. Not quite sure what to use it on yet, but whatever I do it will make a delicious add on of heat & sweet.  Thanks again Dale for the great deal. 

Just received my seeds today. All 22 varieties were present, looking good and packaged in small zip lock bags with printed on variety labels. Also there was a thank you letter enclosed with a break down of the order plus a code for $5 off a future purchase. The "20 strain" powder also was included. Sampled some on a spoon right away. Delicious!! The heat is a medium hot heat, but the flavor was surprisingly very sweet. Not quite sure what to use it on yet, but whatever I do it will make a delicious add on of heat & sweet. Thanks again Dale for the great deal.
Anytime!! :) Thats what we do down here at Baker's Peppers! :) Happy Growing!!

ok i got mine the other day i posted on your profile. i have been running around like a crazy person the past few days. i should be able to give you a good review sometime tonight. but yes very good deal i am glad i didnt pass on this one.

Got mine and thanks .Will keep up and see where we might be able to help in the future.Great holidays to you and your family. Rich

Back