auction **OFFER CLOSED**Halloween FRESH Pod AUCTION #1!!! By Baker's Peppers

Ok, up for grabs I have a box of HEAT!! Clockwise from top right: Bhut Jolokia (kinda small), Trinidad Scorpion, Ghost Dragon Hybrids, Cowhorn, Unknown 7 pot, Paper Lantern Hybrid. The box will contain the following amounts of each type: 20 Bhut Jolokia (kinda small), 3 Trinidad Scorpions, 5 Ghost Lantern Hybrids, 1 Cowhorn, 2 Unknown 7 Pot, and 15 Paper Lantern Hybrids! Also thrown in the mix is 20 Maui Purple Seeds "OP", 10 Trinidad Scorpion Seeds "OP", 15 Billy Boy Douglah Seeds "OP", 10 Hanoi Red Seeds "OP", and 10 Australian Lantern Seeds "OP". Please PAYPAL ONLY! Starting bid is $10! Bid here in this listing. Winner will get a PM with payment details!! Good Luck and make sure you get your Halloween Party Peppers before someone else does! :) Do I Hear $10????? Ships for FREE to lower 48!! Just to be CLEAR...The auction ends at 11 p.m. EST tonight! 10-21-11... The auction will be extended in 5 minute intervals if there is bidding still going on...the first full 5 minute period after 11 p.m. with no bidding will end the auction...period! According to post time stamp in the forum! Highest bidder WINS :)

IMAG0648nngghg.jpg

Ok, up for grabs I have a box of HEAT!! Clockwise from top right: Bhut Jolokia (kinda small), Trinidad Scorpion, Ghost Dragon Hybrids, Cowhorn, Unknown 7 pot, Paper Lantern Hybrid. The box will contain the following amounts of each type: 20 Bhut Jolokia (kinda small), 3 Trinidad Scorpions, 5 Ghost Lantern Hybrids, 1 Cowhorn, 2 Unknown 7 Pot, and 15 Paper Lantern Hybrids! Also thrown in the mix is 20 Maui Purple Seeds "OP", 10 Trinidad Scorpion Seeds "OP", 15 Billy Boy Douglah Seeds "OP", 10 Hanoi Red Seeds "OP", and 10 Australian Lantern Seeds "OP". Please PAYPAL ONLY! Starting bid is $10 per box! Bid here in this listing. Winner will get a PM with payment details!! Good Luck and make sure you get your Halloween Party Peppers before someone else does! :) Do I Hear $10????? Ships for FREE to lower 48!!

IMAG0648nngghg.jpg
20$.........

Hey, not nice! I bid 20 first. :lol:

I bet we were both typing it up at the same time too. Sometimes it comes down to who's quicker with the trigger!

Back