• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Offical Orange Primo x BOC (f1) thread

I was given seeds from a friend in Europe and they are turning out to be wicked as hell so far. So besides showing off what's become of them I'm wondering who else has gotten the chance to grow these? If you have them please feel free to post because I think paul's got a winner here!

Anyway here's the first of my pods..

So far mine don't look nearly as wicked.  I probably should have let the plant get bigger before letting the pods set, but it had 3 early and just couldn't seem to pull them for some reason this time.

P2015.06.14-14.47.45-894280995-228186_zpsqcmr0kim.jpg

mpicante said:
Mike and Justin very nice pods you both have.Any idea what color they mature to? or should mature to?
Should turn orange but genetics may beg to differ. Being the first generation who knows but we'll find out shortly!

I've seen pics of these on FB and they're wicked as hell. Great looking pods Mike! Those things are gnarly. Keep us posted as to how they taste

So Orange Primo x Bhut Orange Copenhagen =

(7 Pot Trinidad x Naga Morich, orange variant) X (Bhut Jolokia x Unknown, orange thai?)

That's a lot of genetic diversity. Crazy looking pods!

hottoddy said:
So Orange Primo x Bhut Orange Copenhagen =

(7 Pot Trinidad x Naga Morich, orange variant) X (Bhut Jolokia x Unknown, orange thai?)

That's a lot of genetic diversity. Crazy looking pods!
To be fair the primo was eventually stabilized right? not sure about the BOC.

Hurts me just looking at the pic.  That kinda heat is rough on me but I'd still have to taste them (and worry about tomorrow when tomorrow arrives).

Back