OK got my big box O pepper plants from Juanitos today:)

Pleasure to deal with Peppers were shipped out ground "my request" on the 11th and I got it today the 17th that's 7 days no Sun light  .. All in all I would give this guy 5 stars his packing was over the top lol but once I started unpacking I knew why Here's some pic's this is right out of the box.. Even if a couple goes sideways on me I'm sure he will handle it on future orders but I'm guessing it's only one or 2 if that out of 50 or so plants- :)

1_zps8offu3h3.jpg
4_zpsgjvfurw6.jpg
3_zps2eyemijz.jpg

5_zpsip0pbsmi.jpg
6_zpscmuwpnth.jpg
2_zpsjefvv1zr.jpg
8_zpsdexybou8.jpg

9_zps1neuxtxl.jpg

Very happy with him !  Now the rest is up to me any advise on acclimating these guys out of a 7 day seclusion chamber?

moruga welder said:
not to take away from your question , but whats up with your germination trays ?   :onfire:

Last years FAILS... Why you think I went with Plants this year?

juanitos said:
They look sad after that long in the box. Sure they'll perk up after some fresh water air and sun

Yea I'm going to keep them in the shade room till they perk up don't think I'll transplant them for a couple of weeks

Pretty sure you still have to pay for those boxes. My exwife bought a few stacks for her "venture" that never panned out. I probably threw out 40 of them. 

The boxes can be ordered FREE, and delivered, online. The agreement with the USPS is that you will be using them for Priority Mail, i.e., each box will have Priority Postage on them when they are sent out.

I literally have at least 400 of those boxes in my house.  Cost including delivery... $0.00

You can also get non flat rate priority mail boxes, bubble envelopes, tubes, and other large envelopes.

You have to mail them priority mail though.  It is technically a federal offense to use them outside of their intended purpose (i.e as moving boxes)

While deployed to Iraq, I used to make big shelving units out of them... :P

Back