Ol Man Stillmanz News Update

Just a quick overview of what we are up to now and in the comming Summer.
As far as growing goes...
Weve put out about 700 (in total) Chocalate and Carribean Red Habanero plants some on our property behind our Takeaway and some to some commission growers.
one a cottage industry flower farm and the other up Mt Tamborine. Also we have a small crop of Bhut Jolokia (about 200 plants)growiing for our needs. We are also in negotiation with a grower interested in growing true Thai Birds eye for us.
And naturally I have a nice "personal supply of Fatalii/ Devils Tongue Scorpions and 7s for some limited run stuff.

So Fingers crossed we will haVE TOO MANY CHILLIS, In which case we will hopefully be able to pass on excess crop to other sauciers and the general public alike.

Techi stuff
Aftwer 5 years (almost 6) I think its time for a website. So we are buildiing it now should be up in a few weeks as long as I don't get distracted.

New Stuff
I'm thinking about selling our wing sauce however it will only be able to be purchased from the Rainbow Takeaway as to maintain its quality it does and always will require refrigeration.
Our Wings are taking off and you may see them around pubs of Brisbane in the comming months.

New saucwes
3 in total
Bramble bay Hot sauce (original)
a classic louisianna style hot sauce.
Bramble Bay Habanero Hotsauce
Realizing that the original recipe may not have enough bite we haVE made a habanero based Lousiana hot sauce. Not rediculiously hot as to overpower the flavour of our blend of spice and honey but with a more lingering chinensis burn

and finally a product I have at this stage simply called
Summer Hot sauce
Habanero and fruit based hotsauce with an unusual blend of spice and lime juice.
Everyone familiar with my range will find contrast and enjoy this one probably one of the hotter I have made for thwe standard range.

Also we should have our Quadraphonic Extreme contest sauce for sale by January so I'll keep u posted.

An yes there will be more FIERY WING CHALLENGES.

I think thats all for now.

So still......Is the greatest shave sauce you made going to be part of the range or is the habanero based Lousiana hot sauce going to be it??

and bummer on the wing sauce only being available in the shop...:( Such is life I guess...

Moyboy the greatest shave sauce is the Bramble Bay. Its a sauce we have had off and on in various guises but now I think we found the perfect label art. the hotter version is habanero based. so two products under the Bramble bay Louisiana style. Maybe a 3rd in the near future. Kind of like our loisiana line.
Sorry bout the Wing suace, it probably would be ok to post but I wouldn't take the chance in case it spoils.

Back