• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Oldsalty garden list 2015 thanks to THP Members

From jcw10tc: aka Justin:
Aji lemon,
7 pot Bubblegum,large
Monster Naga 7
Chocolate Devils Tongue
Barbados
Jamaican Hot chocolate
SB7J
Goats weed
Brown Moruga
Beni Highlands
Tiger Teeth
Safi Red 8
Fatali
Tepin lemon drop
Bonda Jacques
Jays peach vs
Jonah's yellow brain
Billy goat

From juanitos,SmokenFire,Grant Michaels
Along with 5 tomato plant :)
White Naga
Chocolate bhut
White bhut
Jays pgs
Aji pineapple
Brown Moruga

From friends and family here in Murrells Inlet SC
8 tomato plants from San marzono's golden boys, Cherokee purple,Johansson,mortgage lifter,and many more also Boston cukes and yellow squash,zucchini.
From local nursery also very good friends
1) peach tree, red haven
1) blueberry bush
1) raspberry bush
1) BlackBerry bush

Looking into passion fruit my new love!!! Thanks Wicked Mike!! :)

Everything is in the ground have been working non stop for days to finish!! Will post pics here later today!!!
Once again and if I could shout it from the hill tops I would thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!!! Everyone who helped and everyone who offered to help as well as all the kind words of motivation kept me Sober and humbled by being part of a true community and true friends you all are in my thoughts and I hope life blesses you all.
You are truly exceptional people!! Dam now my eyes are leaking again very strange. Lol
Cheers, Oldsalty, aka Grant!! :)
images-1.png

This community is great. Great people. If there's some bad apples in the bunch, they don't last long. Your garden is going to be great. Nice list. Can't wait to see pics. Congrats on sobriety. 7+ years for me. Staying busy is the way to go.

Good luck on your grow

Chuck

Right on Grant! Glad things are going well!  :party:

oldsalty said:
Everything is in the ground have been working non stop for days to finish!! Will post pics here later today!!!

Please do, I never get tired of garden pics!  :dance:

Back