• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

hot-sauce OMG.....if you're looking for some good hot sauces

If you're looking for some absolutely AMAZING hot sauces you need to contact bhut camp (Rick Statezny) I have tried 4 of his sauces Black Plague (Chocolate Bhutlah sauce), Pure 7 (7 Pot sauce) Count Douglah and his Guava Loco (SB7J sauce) and all 4 of them I can say are all on my Top 10 of sauces i've ever tried and i have tried A LOT! So if ur looking for great tasting sauces that really bring out and compliment the taste of fresh peppers Rick is the guy to go, definately a master when it comes to hot sauce making and I am VERY critical and brutally honest when it comes to talking about sauces. I would give all 4 I have tried of his 10 out of 10 and recommend everyone to try them!

that u would have to ask him i'm not 100% so i can't answer that one for him but if u wanna try them which i recommend u doing msg bhut camp

Count douglah is my favorite sauce in the world.  Wish i had the recipe.  He has inspired me to make better hot sauce.  This years batch is hotter than last years batch and less sweet.  I like is a little more than last years. Their both great.  Guava loco is great too, it's a little thin in my opinion.  

Back