• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

On Average But Not Exact

This Will be my First Time Growing Peppers, my Seedlings are about 1 week old, On Average How Long will it take for it to Make Pods? Or just from The Pros, In What month Do You Guys average my seedlings to Have Pods, I know it all depends on weather and all million things but just on average if all goes well as planed?

Way too many variables to really say. I know that's not what you want to hear though. For me the superhots usually take six months to get to ripe pods. That's from the day the seed goes into the dirt. They can't go outside until the middle of May either. Being in California I imagine yours could already be in the sun. I'd say two to three months of sun and temps in the 80's during the day and upper 60's at night and you'll be picking ripe pods.

+1 For what Patrick said! IMO it also depends on how quickly the plants are maturing and the overall health of the plants, as well as what varieties are being grown! Chinese take longer, But if your plants are healthy you should expect first pods 60-100 days from sprout give or take

Back