auction One Pound Assorted Pepper Powder Charity Auction

Finally got around to getting this together.  Listed as a pound, but it weighs in just under 18 ounces.  Many varieties of peppers here, including my first go at smoking.  Everything is half an ounce or greater except the Datil, which is .45 ounce.  The Smoked salt is 1 ounce.

Powder List:

White Habanero
Red Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
Chocolate Cayenne
Chocolate Mix
7 Pot Burgundy
TS Yellow
TS Green
Red Brain
Yellow Brain
Moruga
Red Savina
Paper Lantern
Cascabella
Tepin
Fish
Cayenne
Datil
Rain Forest
Serrano Tamp
Jamaican Mushroom
Lemon Drop
Aji Chinchi
Feher Ozon
Cajun Belle
Aji Habanero
TS Perfume
Chilhuacle Negro
Smoked Pepper Medley
Smoked Pepper/Garlic
Smoked Pepper/Salt

I do have the ability to substitute with bhut, yellow bhut, scorpion tongue, devils tongue, Fatalii, and Thai powders.

Starting this at 25 bucks, free shipping, lower 48 only unless you want to pay the additional postage, 1 dollar bid increments.  Auction ends Noon CST on the 24th November.  Will go in the mail on Monday the 25th.

Powder1.jpg

Powder3.jpg

Nice assortment of powders.

Thanks Jeff.  I'm looking forward to some more great powders.

To MeatHead1313, Dew, Hawkeye and Idiot Piquant.  Nice of you all to bid on this auction.  I bought the last auction Bodeen did for this charity and I will tell you these are fine powders.  I still have many of the varieties listed from the last auction, so this is more powder than I need.

When the powders arrive I am going to remove 10 that I want the most.  If you are up for it I would propose that each of you PayPal Bodeen $5 (or a little more if you like) and then you can pick five of the remaining powders and I will send them to you on my dime.  If you're in, post so here, then get with Bodeen for a PayPal address.  PM me the top ten powders you'd like to receive.  I may need to tweak your lists a little so each of you get at least a couple of the powders you'd most like and then I'll send you each five packets.

Five bucks for 2 1/2 ounces of fine powder - cheap at twice the price!

I see a win - win - win situation.  I get some new powders.  You get some fine powder on the cheap.  Bodeen realizes a total of $68 or more) for his charity. 

I'll post the list of the remaining 21 powders below.  Unless Bodeem throws a fit over me hijacking his thread, lets get on with this.

White Habanero
Red Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
Chocolate Cayenne
Chocolate Mix
TS Yellow
TS Green
Red Brain
Yellow Brain
Moruga
Red Savina
Paper Lantern
Cascabella
Tepin
Fish
Cayenne
Serrano Tamp
Jamaican Mushroom
Lemon Drop
Cajun Belle
Aji Habanero

White Habanero
Chocolate Habanero
Yellow Brain
Moruga
Red Savina
Tepin
Serrano Tamp
Lemon Drop
Cajun Belle
Aji Habanero

That's my list and I can definitely give a lil more. PM me with any detail or question.

-Walt

Back