online fresh pod source?

Hi All,

Can anyone recommend an online source to buy a decent variety of fresh superhot pods?  Currently looking at ghostpepperstore.com but wondering if there are others that are reputable and decent.

Thanks,

Justin

Wicked Mike has an ad up for fresh pods. He grows a huge variety of peppers. I have bought pods from him several times, and his peppers are always top quality. Highly recommended.

I have also heard nothing but good things about Sicman (sicmanshotpeppersandpowders.com). I believe he is selling mixed boxes of supers right now.

I also recommend ajdrew (peppersbymail.com). The peppers I bought from him last year were all excellent, but I don't think he is selling pods yet. But he is one to keep in mind for later in the season.

Sorry to hijack this thread. But in the same vein how about fresh pods in the uk?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Justin, feel free to click the banner below and it will take you straight to our website. Hopefully we can help you out.

For here in the states, I have used 2 people and had no problems and some great quality peppers:  

1)  Wicked Mike from the forum paying with PayPal
2)  AJDrew also from this forum at his site:   peppersbymail.com

Remember to communicate with them before you order to be clear about what they have.

Good luck!

-Tom

Back