labels Online nutritional label information

Hi,

I once saw on this site that you could use an online site to give you the required nutritional information required on labels. Can anyone point this out to me.

Thanks

lol, some Aussie sent the info to me a while back, I'm just passing it on~

Our Lame-O FDA ain't got nuthin like it. I did find a program for about $450 that would do it all. Sigh....maybe someday........

Johnny knows how to do all that, he learned last time we were co-packing, and its nothing close to $450, (we were considering buying that, then realized were not rich lol). ask him some info about how you can do it, we send it in to Cornell University, according to him its easy (heartbreakingdawns -- I think you know that though)

Thanks, Nicole. That's good to know about Cornell U. I've seen places online that offer to do it for up to $100 per label. I have 11 products that are marketed locally, so it is worth it for me to get my own program........eventually.......... It's been a slow winter for business, I'll just have to wait.

I just filed my (free) FDA Nutritional Labeling Exemption so at least I'm legal for another year.

Sorry, mezcal, I don't know anything about the oz requirements. Keep reading, there might be a post on here somewhere directed to that specifically. Good Luck-

Back