• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

oops.....

so last week I made some hot sauce with serranos. I seeded them so my kids could enjoy it also. I took the seeds and tossed them into my raised bed out back. Went out there this morning, and I have little cotys' everywhere! I guess we shall see what happens huh....

LOL - My mom got a pumpkin patch one year, from kids damaging her halloween pumpkin. Only hers was in the middle of the front yard. Move those babies around and keep 'em!

I put compost down and planted sugar peas over it, after awhile tomato plants popped up next to the sugar peas
IMG_0106-2.jpg

u ca always throw them in some containers and put in front year with a free sign on them share the wealth just a thought SPREAD THE LOVE

I have mutant tomatoes growing from seed from shop bought tomatoes that were tossed in our compost and I'm assuming spread by wildlife to my garden bed. I'm interested to what they will turn out like, some look true to form but others look like those heirloom tomato varieties.
27691064qlH.jpg

Back