• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Opinions of Spray-N-Grow

Last season I used Spray-N-Grow on all my peppers, yard and garden plants as it sounded like it was the best thing out there with their amazing advertising.
It did work well on some plants but it did not wow me like the before and after pictures in their catalog.
Overall I think it's a good product although a little pricey and I am not convinced that foliar feeding is any better than root feeding in actual results, at least for me.
I guess I would need to do a side by side comparison with the Fox Farms products I have used since then to see if the results are worth it or not.

Has anyone else used this product or are you using it now? I am curious as to other people's results with it.

I've never used it, and I'm always skeptical about "as seen on tv" type products, but I know of a couple top-notch pepper growers that swear by it.

I'm a newbe to this very cool site but I've been gardening for years.

I've been using spray-N-Grow for years. Nothing scientific here but based on the compliments I usually get on my produce and the garden in general have made a believer in their product. I will say it is a luxury based on it's cost.

I'm really excited for this year mainly because I'm growing the Carolina Reaper for the 1st time and plan on using Spray-N-Grow throughout the plants life. I'll keep you posted on progress.

Back