artwork Opinions Wanted for Label/Logo Design

I'd love to hear what everyone thinks of my design. Wanted to stay away from the typical picture of a pepper,smoke,fire etc...
Going for a comical theme that people will remember and recognize when they see it.

Catch phrase - It ain't hot unless its "Sofa King" Hot!!

It's got a nice ring to it..... I'd love to hear peoples thoughts!

Thanks everyone!

link to my website

I Can't figure out hot to post the pictures on here, hopefully you'll check it out on my site and let me know your thoughts. Thanks again!

1302983942.jpg

When I first saw this thread the picture really turned me off. I didn't know how to say it in a nice way so didn't write anything. When I see the picture of the guy words like "lazy, dirty, slob" come to mind. Then it makes you automatically think that it is made in an unhygienic way with no love put into it because a lazy person has just thrown it together.(sorry no offence).

Now the idea of the Medieval Royal theme has some spark to it! Prince of darkness and the Jester one could look really good on a label. I say research this idea and get a few drawings made up, it could really work well. I would much rather pick up a bottle like this. Perhaps it's just a female thing about the slob on the couch and it may work well with guys (and I know males dominate as the buyers), but it isn't what women want.

Yea I agree Medieval Royal theme is pretty cool. Lots of different names you can go with... Dragons Fire, Excalibur, The Gauntlet...just to name a few. Make some kick-ass logos. I am into that medieval stuff. I would buy it.

Yea I agree Medieval Royal theme is pretty cool. Lots of different names you can go with... Dragons Fire, Excalibur, The Gauntlet...just to name a few. Make some kick-ass logos. I am into that medieval stuff. I would buy it.

Just make sure you fully check out the names as I have seen Dragons Fire before and there are probably a few companies that may have used some of these themes.

Back