• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Orange 7 Pot Primo????

I have a couple going but the pods are not mature yet. Does anyone have pictures of ripe fruit? Peter was not sure if these were a cross or mutation. I am seeing some different characteristics in the plant and pods compared to the reds I have grown.

RSCN4591.jpg

RSCN4590.jpg

I am growing these JB. Here is one of my pods. Not changing color yet. When it does you will be the first to know. 

IMG_4726_zps76f1bf57.jpg

If I recall he had one plant that produced orange pods and the rest went red. I had a not butch T plant put out orange pods( i called it the pumpkin pepper and left the pods on for ever and they stayed orange)  the first go around. Now 6 months later and mite free the pods are coming out red  :crazy:

Awesome looking pods Pr0digal! Mine just set the first pods. Have two plants going. Hope Jamie's and your both turn orange! Definitely one i had to grow this season!

romy6 said:
 I am growing these JB. Here is one of my pods. Not changing color yet. When it does you will be the first to know. 

IMG_4726_zps76f1bf57.jpg

If I recall he had one plant that produced orange pods and the rest went red. I had a not butch T plant put out orange pods( i called it the pumpkin pepper and left the pods on for ever and they stayed orange)  the first go around. Now 6 months later and mite free the pods are coming out red  :crazy:
looks wicked jamie.  Hope it's orange.  

Back