• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

ordered new seeds!!!

I know the general rule of thumb is to avoid purchashing seeds on ebay. But these seeds are hard to come by. The listing looked good to me and seller had 100% feedback. Ebay search 7 pot brain strain, to view the listing. There is only one listing with 2 pics of the pods. I got 20 seeds for about $8. Let me know what you guys think! Im excited to grow these bad boys!!! :)

If your looking for seeds I would try to post here looking for them before buying on ebay. Hope they grow true!

goodluck with the grow ,even if they are bunk its only 8 bucks not that i think they are bunk. i havent even seen these brain strain,i would love to try one though. everyone seems to be talking about them.

goodluck with the grow ,even if they are bunk its only 8 bucks not that i think they are bunk. i havent even seen these brain strain,i would love to try one though. everyone seems to be talking about them.

Thanks! Everything looked good on the listing did you see it? The reason why everyone's talking about them, is because they are supposed to be hotter then the butch t!!! I will post the link soon. Hopefully they turn out good :)

Thanks! Everything looked good on the listing did you see it? The reason why everyone's talking about them, is because they are supposed to be hotter then the butch t!!! I will post the link soon. Hopefully they turn out good :)

Here's the link. http://www.ebay.com/itm/220900926356?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2648

If your looking for seeds I would try to post here looking for them before buying on ebay. Hope they grow true!

Ya I know I thought about it. But I know they are hard to come by and on many members grow list lol.

you definately should post here before buying from ebay. not saying anything as we will know once you get pods if they are true BS seeds. from my understanding the BS was created by a memebr here and lots of us have the seeds, where you could have gotten true seeds for the cost of postage. hope you got what you paid for!

you definately should post here before buying from ebay. not saying anything as we will know once you get pods if they are true BS seeds. from my understanding the BS was created by a memebr here and lots of us have the seeds, where you could have gotten true seeds for the cost of postage. hope you got what you paid for!

Ya, I posted the BS on seeds wanted on my profile and nobody responded. Perhaps I should have made a post about it. I hope they do turn out if not it's an $8 lesson and a waste of time lol

btw who was the member here that created the bs?

he did not "create it persay" he stabilzed the look of the pepper. it was cappy from pepperridge farms. i got my seeds from him. so if your plant does not grow true, then let me know and we can figure out a way for me to get some to you. i do have a couple growing right now and one is in a DWC so i am hoping to get a monster and lots of pods!

he did not "create it persay" he stabilzed the look of the pepper. it was cappy from pepperridge farms. i got my seeds from him. so if your plant does not grow true, then let me know and we can figure out a way for me to get some to you. i do have a couple growing right now and one is in a DWC so i am hoping to get a monster and lots of pods!

oh cool! Good luck with your plants. I appreciate the offer of help btw. What does DWC stand for?

I know the general rule of thumb is to avoid purchashing seeds on ebay. But these seeds are hard to come by. The listing looked good to me and seller had 100% feedback. Ebay search 7 pot brain strain, to view the listing. There is only one listing with 2 pics of the pods. I got 20 seeds for about $8. Let me know what you guys think! Im excited to grow these bad boys!!! :)
That narrows it down to http://www.ebay.com/sch/baja_matt/m.html?_nkw=7pot+Brain&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0 . Good luck.

Back