• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Orphan Peppers

Last winter I started a bunch of peppers plants, with the dream of having a large garden this summer. I took a job in Lubbock, TX, and moved in early May. I've tried to buy a house 5 times, and have had no luck. The hospital that I'm working at recently announced they are having some financial difficulties and are taking drastic actions. That makes me even more nervous about buying a house, and I'm applying in other parts of the country just in case. It's clear to me that even if I found a house today, it would be at least a month before I could close, and plant a garden, and July is too late to be starting a garden.

Anyways, I am currently living in a hotel room with about 100 plants, 25% orchids, 15% tomatoes, 10% snail vines, and 50% peppers. I am offering my pepper plants to anyone with a good home, and would be willing to share the bounty with me. I will pay for the shipping of the plants to you, if you are willing to pay for the shipping of the peppers to me. Peppers include:
Fatalii
7Pot
Bhut Jolokia
Pequin
White Bullet Habenero
Red Serrano
Red Jalepeno
Red Fresno
Kalocsa Paprika
Alma Paprika
FeherAzon Paprika
Trinidad Pefume

The plants range in size from 2 feet tall, to 2 inches tall, depending on when they were started, and the containers they are in. I've tried to keep them small to keep them manageable. If sending the taller ones, I may have to trim off the top. Thanks in advance.

Man, that's sad....sorry to hear ya gotta give away the babies. :(
Hopefully ya can keep like one of each or something.

Best wishes to ya though.

Back