• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

disease Over watering?

Hi all,

The chillis were good-looking but after repotting most have this condition. I'm thinking of being sat in a big pot of wet soil not drying out quick enough? It's been very mild here in the UK the last months. Almost 7 deg Celsius at night (i know chilli's don't like it below 5 celsius).

Sorry for foggy pictures, it reminds me when a plant gets too close to fire and the plants wilt. The fresh shoots are healthier looking, maybe growing out of it?
IMG-20240617-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20240617-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20240617-WA0000.jpg
IMG-20240617-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
If they were mine, and I had good strong growth and some wilty parts, I would cut off the wilty parts. Direct more energy to the strong growth.

If the new soil were really soggy and stayed that way for awhile, they may have gotten a bit waterlogged.

If they were mine, and I had good strong growth and some wilty parts, I would cut off the wilty parts. Direct more energy to the strong growth.

If the new soil were really soggy and stayed that way for awhile, they may have gotten a bit waterlogged.
Ive been trimming off the ugly leaves to make them look pretty. Thanks for your help.

Back