sales Paper Lantern Habaneros

Hey,

I have a bunch of paper lantern habaneros and I have run out of freezer space. What size box are people selling them in b/c I don't see them specifying when they post it for sale. And what would be a good rate for habaneros?

Thanks

Most of the boxes of mixed and superhots I get from people on here are SFRB (Small Flat Rate Box), which can go for 15-25$, depending on the peppers and the person. Some also sell them in Medium flat rate boxes.. I think I got one for 35$ once ( Yellow Fatalii).
I would put yours in the 15-20$ bracket.. For a SFRB.
However, being new, you might have to offer a deal for the first couple.. Just to get people to take a chance on someone unknown.
If I hadn't just ordered some peppers from someone else, I'd be after some of these.. :drooling:

Edit: The price you set should include the shipping, but I've seen some people not follow that trend.. Don't be one of those people. I can't speak for others, but when I see that type of 'advertising one price on the front and charging more on the back'.. I won't even bother with them.

Last edited:
Most of the boxes of mixed and superhots I get from people on here are SFRB (Small Flat Rate Box), which can go for 15-25$, depending on the peppers and the person. Some also sell them in Medium flat rate boxes.. I think I got one for 35$ once ( Yellow Fatalii).
I would put yours in the 15-20$ bracket.. For a SFRB.
However, being new, you might have to offer a deal for the first couple.. Just to get people to take a chance on someone unknown.
If I hadn't just ordered some peppers from someone else, I'd be after some of these.. :drooling:

Edit: The price you set should include the shipping, but I've seen some people not follow that trend.. Don't be one of those people. I can't speak for others, but when I see that type of 'advertising one price on the front and charging more on the back'.. I won't even bother with them.
Thanks. These are all USPS flat rate boxes right? so lets say I offer mine for $15 for SFRB, that would include shipping?

Thanks. These are all USPS flat rate boxes right? so lets say I offer mine for $15 for SFRB, that would include shipping?

Exactly.. 20$ would include the shipping, if that's what you offered them for.
15$ would be hard to pass up a box of those for, even though I just opened a fresh box.. Maybe I'm biased.
Just outta curiosity, you going to have more of these coming due in a week or two? Both of my dehydrators are working overtime right now, but I might be up for some then.

What size box are people selling them in b/c I don't see them specifying when they post it for sale.
I've looked and they are all specified, but they are shorthand.
SFRB = Small Flat Rate Box, US Mail
M = Medium, etc.

Solution
Exactly.. 20$ would include the shipping, if that's what you offered them for.
15$ would be hard to pass up a box of those for, even though I just opened a fresh box.. Maybe I'm biased.
Just outta curiosity, you going to have more of these coming due in a week or two? Both of my dehydrators are working overtime right now, but I might be up for some then.
Thanks. Yeah I was just out there picking some now. I got a lot of green ones still but i have a lot of red ones to pick too so I should have some fresh in a few weeks.

Attachments

• IMG_2060.jpeg
    IMG_2060.jpeg
    324.4 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2062.jpeg
    IMG_2062.jpeg
    328.8 KB · Views: 122
Back