• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Passow finds a REALLY bad product

What kind of wood does it taste like, Jon? I mean, there are lots of different kinds of trees out there :(

I mean, birch trees are actually kind of tasty.

Ooh, ooh, don't forget maple trees. They rock! And apparently they drip yummy syrup.

Personally, I think this is a lie and Maple syrup is actually a form of honey mixed with, like, caramel or something.

Edit:Now read the reviews. Harsh words, but fair, I'm sure. I know what you mean about licking someone's deck. It that kind of taste you may never, ever experience, but you just KNOW what a deck tastes like.

(dead basil leaves, varnish and snail trails mainly on mine.)

Shooty* said:
It that kind of taste you may never, ever experience, but you just KNOW what a deck tastes like.

(dead basil leaves, varnish and snail trails mainly on mine.)
LOL!!

dreamtheatervt said:
What kind of wood does it taste like, Jon? I mean, there are lots of different kinds of trees out there :(

I would have to say Redwood...it has that bland, dry taste to it.

If you guys have a trader joe's, I have a challange. Go out to buy this and tell me what you think. It's like $2.00. I really can't beleive that they actually let this product out on the market. Oh, and while you are there, pick up their Jalapeno Hot Sauce, its only $1.75 and it's awsome!

I wish we had a Trader Joe's here. I went to one in New Jersey and it was awesome. Whole Foods and Central Market could use some competition.

DEFCON Creator said:
Don't hold back Marco, how do you REALLY feel about it? LOL!

It's like eating spiced sugar...and the mix of ingredients are NOT blending toghether at all..!! definitely very bad..!!!
Jon was kind to give it a -2..

I knew what i was getting into, i was at T.J. and picked up a jar of salsa and a bottle of hot sauce, hey...$4 total with tax. :shocked: I am expecting the same for the peach salsa..(didn't open it yet).

Back