• Everything other than hot peppers. Questions, discussion, and grow logs. Cannabis grow pics are only allowed when posted from a legal juridstiction.

Passow’s Grow Log 4-9-2009 – Rare Plants and Hops

Thought I’d share with you some of my other plants this year.

On the left is my recently received and transplanted Psychotria viridis (aka Chacruna)and Wild Dagga (aka Lion’s Tail) [both of which are legal to grow]
lionsandcoffee.jpg

Here ate some new vines for my 4 year old hop plant (received from a brewery)
mainhop1.jpg

Here’s a vine off my other hop plant (2 or 3 year old plant). It’s some Cascade hybrid that only grows in the shade:
shadehop1.jpg

Had to do a wikipedia search on Psychotria viridis. Interesting. I had always heard other plants mentioned in discussion about dimethyltryptamine, this one is new to me.

Those hops plants look like red asparagus to me too. Good luck this season bro.

lee said:
What kinda plant is it, haven't heard of it before
their both fun plants that produce fun chemicals (not that I'm saying I'm going to harvest the P. viridis....now that would be illegal and we wouldn't want any government bots that read this to think I'm doing anything illegal with these guys :lol: )

Txclosetgrower said:
Had to do a wikipedia search on Psychotria viridis. Interesting. I had always heard other plants mentioned in discussion about dimethyltryptamine, this one is new to me.

Those hops plants look like red asparagus to me too. Good luck this season bro.

Thanks!

Have ye Banisteriopsis caapi to complete the set?

What's your assessment of the wild dagga? I've seen plants before, but never partaken...

FiveStar said:
Have ye Banisteriopsis caapi to complete the set?
All you need is an MAOI and those are easy to come by ;)

FiveStar said:
What's your assessment of the wild dagga? I've seen plants before, but never partaken...
Never had it either, that's why I'm growing it this year. Sounds interesting but nothing crazy.

imaguitargod said:
All you need is an MAOI and those are easy to come by ;)

True dat, True dat...

But of course, you won't need one. Strictly ornamental.

Would love to hear what you think of the dagga in a few months.:onfire:

FiveStar said:
True dat, True dat...

But of course, you won't need one. Strictly ornamental.

Would love to hear what you think of the dagga in a few months.:onfire:

Of course.

Will report back on the Dagga.

You Really should clean up all those coins on the dirt, It distracts from the aroused dog parts coming up through the ground!

Back