• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Passow's Grow Log 5/12/2009 - My house

Ok, time for a pic update of some of my stuff:

Container peppers and a few other stuff (Coleus, Wild Dagga, Psychotria viridis):
containermain1.jpg

Tospy Turvey with a Wild Brazil:
upsidedown1.jpg

Some container peppers/other:
containersshade1.jpg

Looking good. I can't wait to see how that wild brazil turns out. That fatalii you had in there turned out awesome.

Josh said:
Looking good. I can't wait to see how that wild brazil turns out. That fatalii you had in there turned out awesome.

Thanks, Josh! Ya, I hear the Wild produces alot so this should be interesting....

Once again I passed on buying a topsy turvey. I found some for $15 but ... nah. Starting to think my superchilis would have liked it though.

looking good Iggy...everything looks healthy..

:gonna plant out the passow piqranos tomorrow:

caroltlw said:
Once again I passed on buying a topsy turvey. I found some for $15 but ... nah. Starting to think my superchilis would have liked it though.

Not to hijack, but my wife just hung a tomato plant in a 5 gallon bucket I spraypainted black and drilled a hole in. Took 2 minutes of construction and cost $1.00. I'm planning on hanging a few since I have multiples of the same species so I can do an experiment to see which produces more, the hangers vs. the ground-potted ones.

AlabamaJack said:
looking good Iggy...everything looks healthy..

:gonna plant out the passow piqranos tomorrow:
Thanks AJ! How big are the PP's now?

Beerswimmer said:
Not to hijack, but my wife just hung a tomato plant in a 5 gallon bucket I spraypainted black and drilled a hole in. Took 2 minutes of construction and cost $1.00. I'm planning on hanging a few since I have multiples of the same species so I can do an experiment to see which produces more, the hangers vs. the ground-potted ones.
Careful with those. Alot of people have had problems with the handles breaking off and crushing the plants.

lee said:
Looking clean and tidy IGG.

Thanks, Lee!

Back