food Passow's Zesty Burrito

Did this one last night:

9% beef patties (only use 1), tomato paste, Marco's new Preview Red Savina Salsa, A leaf of Brune lettuce (from the garden), a leaf of butterking lettuce from the garden, moooozerlla cheese, flower burrito, El Yukateco XXXtra Hot sauce, Dave's Zesty Blend (a blend of 10 hot peppers), and EZ Earl's Sauce(not pictured here).

Throw (do not toss) lettuce on burrito, add El Yukateco, Marco's Salsa, cheese.

Sprinkle a large bit of Zesty Blend over it.

Spread EZ Earl's sauce on patty and cook.

Place meet on burrito, cover with tomato paste, El Yukateco, Marco's Salsa, and some more Zesty Blend.

Cover withg more lettuce.

Wrap up and eat.

Be sure to have some sort of drink near by because this get's HOT! I had to stop for a breather half way through it.

Sooooo...how hard do you actually throw the lettuce? I figured if you tried to rifle it really hard enough, you'd probably dislocate your shoulder or something...

Sickmont said:
Sooooo...how hard do you actually throw the lettuce? I figured if you tried to rifle it really hard enough, you'd probably dislocate your shoulder or something...
Hard enough to realise that I had been drinking too much that night :), I quite shocked that the pictures came out as good as they did.

Hehe

Looks like you tried to throw in everything you've written about lately that was hanging out in your fridge. I'm surprised you didn't manage to throw some of my sauce on that sucker as well.

I do that too. When I make tacos out of leftovers I'll use like 3 or 4 different hot sauces!

I've actually been using your sauce on things like this, but this was already going way overbord hot. BTW, your review is coming this weekend :)

Back