• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Peachy Hab

This time we have Peachy Hab by Justaguy. A pretty good sauce! The heat didnt hit quite as fast, or as hard, this time. But its still pretty warm! After the intial taste, it keeps getting sweeter. Kinda weird, in a GOOD way! Then you are left with the "peachy" after taste.
A VERY good sauce, as usual! Make sure ya'll get you a bottle!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQPWWpkcz84[/youtube]

Sounds like a good sauce. I'm a big fan of mango with hab and would imagine this would be similar. You should make your nephew eat a superhot and post that video! :mouthonfire:

Thanks again Sean for the great, point-on review. I love how your nephew is like the "normal" heat tolerance example.

Nice Job Sean as always, good touch adding in the nephew. Got my Piney and Habitually Hab sauce. Just tried the Piney and it was excellent, gonna put in on some Basque sausages that I get from Fresno State Univ. farm tonight

Thanks ya'll! It was kinda funny...I dont know if ya'll noticed, but as SOON as the sauce hit his mouth, he swallowed and started drinking milk! lol He said it was hot, but not THAT hot. Im thinking that if he had actually had it in his mouth long enough to TASTE it, he would have thought differently!
And TRUST ME....there is no WAY he would do a super hot. I let his younger brother eat a whole hab a year or two ago, and it about killed him! He drank almost a half gallon of milk. lol I dont think HE would try it, other than to "out-do" his brother. But, my wife wouldnt let me do it...Maybe one day I will trick them all.
Although I did get my nephew that was in the vid to eat some of my ranch seasoning that I put Douglah's in. He says its hot as hell, but still LOVES it. He likes ranch, so I guess its natural for him.

Back