• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pee Wee Peps ?

Man what gives I got a Caribbean Hab plant that is a little tree grown from seeds of healthy pods I grew last year. I just potted her up into a 7 gallon pot and she is very happy BUT she is growing very small peppers little pods about the size of a pencil eraser. This plant was severely stressed at one time but it was brought back from the dead. Last year the pods I saved seeds from where full size and these are little bitty tiny? They are hot and are ripe red ..Anyone ever seen this ?

I have two overwintered that does that also for some reason. I didn't get many pods at all last year because it was to late in the season here in sweden and the few that dared to show up was also tiny.

I tasted two tiny ripe fruit yesterday and they are as hot as they should be I guess, messed up my stomach for sure.

Stress is the main cause of a plant to put out fast little peppers that don't grow big and ripen pretty fast. Why your plant is stressed...you will have to figure that one out.

Stress is the main cause of a plant to put out fast little peppers that don't grow big and ripen pretty fast. Why your plant is stressed...you will have to figure that one out.

Humm it was stressed but it is fat, sassy and spoiled right now.. Will it rally with some big fruit?
I potted her up into a 7 gallon mansion shot her with a little Alaska Bloom 0-10-10 and she has just busted out with flowers the past week or should I pull the plug on her and give her pot to another plant that's busting out of its 5 gallon holding tank ?

Back