• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Peggy Mouth

Aparently this is a landrace pepper of Antigua.Its used a lot in Antiguan Mustard based sauces.Its aparently a variety of Jalapeno or very closely related.I'm looking for information and or some seedstock,I love mustard based sauces!I've never heard of it mentioned here or Chileman,just CARDI releases.Thanks!

dunno bout that but those chocolate habs you sent me sprouted :) Can't wait to see if they're that same phenotype as the funky shaped pods you had.

Good luck with the quest for peggy mouth mate!

Thanx Tex,thought al's net was broke!Don't worry,I'll guarantee those wild
lookin'Chocs take or else I'll send you more!FREE SEED ALERT!Seriously I'm hoping your early starts are hanging as lucky as mine are!We are haveing a perfectly mild winter season across the gulf.(Knocks on wood)
Some Choc habs I recently started came up last in the flat.
The only peppers I've seen shaped similar were called Cili Goronong(yellow).Might be some sort of cross I bought them.

Perhaps some flava though.(and heat)Do you like jerk paste,rub?My plants are blooming again,as of yesterday.I'm planning on better crop production thanks to this forum(yourself included)Anyway,it's a beauty of a chile and I'm hoping they turn out true to the form I grew last year!

I love me some jerk anything. I used some of the superhots & chocolate habs AJ sent me to makes some jerk chicken and it kicked ass. You got a good jerk paste recipe?

Back