People with websites: want to trade links to eachothers sites?

heathotsauce said:
Hey - any folks with websites interested in trading links? It'd be a win-win for our search engine results. I'd also be down to send you a bottle of hot sauce. Let me know!

This is a great idea, and really why the hot pepper community and people are simply better. I like your site. It's well laid out, easy to navigate, and has a color scheme that's easy on the eyes. I haven't gone live with mine just yes; just have the FB page, but will let you know when I launch. Meanwhile: facebook.com/SpicewoodSaucySauceWorks

Redeemer said:

This is a great idea, and really why the hot pepper community and people are simply better. I like your site. It's well laid out, easy to navigate, and has a color scheme that's easy on the eyes. I haven't gone live with mine just yes; just have the FB page, but will let you know when I launch. Meanwhile: facebook.com/SpicewoodSaucySauceWorks

Thanks! I just gave you a 'like' on FB. Let me know when your site is up and running and we can trade links.

If hot sauce folk would like to do same with Peppers by Mail, as long as you are in good standing here at THP I would love to trade links with you too.  By good standing, I mean not running around like the asshole fool I was when on morphine drip back in the day.  My friends page is here:

http://www.peppersbymail.com/s/folk/

Back