• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pepper Blight?

Some of my peppers are getting some sort of blight. Does anyone have
experience with this? I have separated these plants, a few more may
possibly have it. I'm thinking about going ahead and spraying them with
either seranade or daconil once it stops raining. Any other suggestions
appreciated....Thanks

DSCN0897.jpg

DSCN0898.jpg

DSCN0899.jpg

Once it stops raining? Not this week here! Mine have the same issue and I don't think it is sunburn. Not sure what is causing it on my plants either. I had my house pressure washed 2 weeks ago and they used some cleaning agents that they said would not affect my plants. I think my issue is that chemical crap they used. I thought I might lose some of them to it, but all are rebounding with new growth. Doesn't sun burn turn the leaves a light white color and not brown? I am still learning about plants so not sure if i can help all that much but that is my 2 cents.

I got the same thing, sprayed early this morning.

Guru how many applications will take care of the problem?

What exactally do you mean by copper or sulpher? Are you refering to tap water or rain water or...? I would like to fix my problem as well. Thanks for any help.​

Thanks for the replies. I know it's not sunburn. I'll go to home depot today and look for the copper or sulpher.
I'll apply when everything dries out.

Im not sure if this will help.. but also try and water directly onto the soil and avoid getting the leafs wet, that way the plant gets the moister it needs and you are not getting the leafs wet. sometimes if you constantly are keeping the leafs wet, that leads to fungal and bacteria problems on the leafs. Warm temps and moister ..bacteria and fungal breeding grounds. :onfire:

Im not sure if this will help.. but also try and water directly onto the soil and avoid getting the leafs wet, that way the plant gets the moister it needs and you are not getting the leafs wet. sometimes if you constantly are keeping the leafs wet, that leads to fungal and bacteria problems on the leafs. Warm temps and moister ..bacteria and fungal breeding grounds. :onfire:

I believe he said it was raining there....

Back