• Please post pictures and as much information as possible.

pepper id help..

hi all.
Been some time since i have been trough here.
today i was taking some pictures of my peppers so i could hopefully find out what they are.
I never knew what the peppers were to begin with. All of the seeds were either given to me. or harvested from peppers that were given to me.
so lets start with the pics.
IMGP0521.jpg

This plant was a survivor from last summer. got one pepper from it last year. But this year its doing much better.
IMGP0511.jpg

Another seed of unknown origin but for some reason im excited to try these
IMGP0513.jpg

This one i find odd. the next few pics are all from the same plant. but the peppers are drastically different in size and even shape.
IMGP0523.jpg

IMGP0524.jpg

IMGP0525.jpg

and the last of the bunch.
IMGP0526.jpg

I only know what the orange one is or i think i know. It looks to be an orange hab.
The other ones i have no idea but there awesome looking! f you ever want to you
should send me some seeds ;)

Lucas

Sure did. Now that I think of it. The long ones were in the freezer for months. And the others were dried out in a bag on the window sill. Got good germination rates too... You know what. I may be talking out my ass. I am going to review an old topic of mine now

So my folks who are more familiar with peppers then I am. And have been growing them for some time. Seem to think that the peppers in the second pic are 7pot peppers. Or is it pod?

Edit. And as for my above post I have grown from seeds frozen in the pods

The second photo has a Douglah look to them. If they get bumpy and brown I would say that is what they are. It is hard to tell without sny color, but when they start turning it can make things a lot easier. If they are 7 pots, they will get bumpy, if not, habanero type.

The first photo looks like a black habanero that I am growing now. And the orange one is definitely a orange hab.

hmm..
some good tips man.
Thanks. i have been watching for at least one to start to ripen. But nothing yet. one of the douglah looking ones fell off when the pot fell over due to high winds. it was hotter then anything i have had for some time. lol.

Thanks again.

Back