• Do you need help identifying a 🌶?
    Is your plant suffering from an unknown issue? 🤧
    Then ask in Identification and Diagnosis.

Pepper info...

gnslngr was gracious enough to send me several unique seed varieties in a trade. I am wondering if anyone can provide some photos/info for each. I.E. plant size, color, flavor...

They are:
Kaval F1
7 Pot Monster Infinity
7 Pot Primo
Devils Tongue Brown

I have found some info on a few of these, but would like your reviews and any photos you might have of plants and/or pods.

The only one I have had on your list is the primo. It is one of the hottest peppers out there. Too me it has a typical chinese taste , not earthy like a hab but will bite you hard. I do not recommend eating a whole fresh pod. Herd is a pic.

100_2535.jpg

The only one I have had on your list is the primo. It is one of the hottest peppers out there. Too me it has a typical chinese taste , not earthy like a hab but will bite you hard. I do not recommend eating a whole fresh pod. Herd is a pic.

100_2535.jpg

but a half fresh pod is ok??? Lol...gonna powder/sauce them. I plan to eat at least one (or part of one) of everything on my grow list...but I'm not necessarily going to hold myself too it. I have pretty much the whole bhut rainbow. red, orange, yellow, white, chocolate and purple. That will be painful all by itself...might not make it. I won't post any vids either...no matter how tough you are you look like a Beotch when you bite into a scorpion/7 pot/Bhut Hell even my Caribbean Red and Chocolate Habs are going to punk me. I just need to know heat/flavor for sauces...and stupid curiosity.

Thanks for the pic! I promise not to steal it and use it for a website...lol
Shane

but a half fresh pod is ok??? Lol...gonna powder/sauce them. I plan to eat at least one (or part of one) of everything on my grow list...but I'm not necessarily going to hold myself too it. I have pretty much the whole bhut rainbow. red, orange, yellow, white, chocolate and purple. That will be painful all by itself...might not make it. I won't post any vids either...no matter how tough you are you look like a Beotch when you bite into a scorpion/7 pot/Bhut Hell even my Caribbean Red and Chocolate Habs are going to punk me. I just need to know heat/flavor for sauces...and stupid curiosity.

Thanks for the pic! I promise not to steal it and use it for a website...lol
Shane

Yeah you will have a fun time with that bhut rainbow. Just remember that you don't have to do it all in one sitting. I basically did the same thing last year with all the various scorps, bhuts, and 7's. What a ride! I will get to try the white and purple bhuts this year because of your generosity. Thanks again.

Yeah you will have a fun time with that bhut rainbow. Just remember that you don't have to do it all in one sitting. I basically did the same thing last year with all the various scorps, bhuts, and 7's. What a ride! I will get to try the white and purple bhuts this year because of your generosity. Thanks again.

My generosity??? LMAO...3/4 of my grow list is from you brother! All doing really well to! The only ones giving me a hard time are the yellow and chocolate bhuts. The ones that came up are doing well but I was only 1/4 on the chocolates and 2/4 on the yellows. Everything else was at least 3/4. There's still some hope, the last red bhut popped a couple days ago along with the last chocolate hab. They've been cooking for a while now though. Regardless of those two stubborn varieties, I have WAY too many plants...which is why I planted 7 more varieties yesterday! LMAO

My generosity??? LMAO...3/4 of my grow list is from you brother! All doing really well to! The only ones giving me a hard time are the yellow and chocolate bhuts. The ones that came up are doing well but I was only 1/4 on the chocolates and 2/4 on the yellows. Everything else was at least 3/4. There's still some hope, the last red bhut popped a couple days ago along with the last chocolate hab. They've been cooking for a while now though. Regardless of those two stubborn varieties, I have WAY too many plants...which is why I planted 7 more varieties yesterday! LMAO

LMAO. I'm in the same boat. And you're right, I was very generous.

Back