vendor Pepper Lover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Pepper Lover, but your "Jalapeno Cracked" are terrible. I had 4 plants this year and only one turned out to be a Jalapeno. And it isn't hot or special at all.  This is for your information, as well as everybody else's.

I just had a look at Judy's site and they cost $2, with *free* shipping .....  Not a big loss if you didn't want to go any further with her, and saying her product isn't special at all could use a bit of clarification as to why :think:

How about some photos showing us the pods from all 4 plants ?

Indeed, get in touch with Judy and with 110% confidence I say she will set you right.

Regards,

Tim

I get it. You spend your money, you want to get what you pay for.

But come on. Judy has what, 42 pages of stellar reviews? Eveytime I see something about her its nothing but good and how she helps others or hooks them up or her giving people advice.

I just can't see her giving bunk ass seeds number one. And then to top it off her not make it right? Come the f&$% on.

Then you don't reply to my question or anyone else?

I could be wrong ( it happened once ), but this seems fishy to me.

I wonder if you enjoyed any of the freebies sent with your order as an alternative to being disappointed about the Jalapeno. Nobody is perfect, but Judy is damm close. Yes not growing true IS a genuine complaint. But taste and heat could be a subjective point of view. As well, growing conditions could effect taste and heat. Why don't you take your complaint to Judy, where she's bound to go out of her way to make you happy. I'm interested to know how many packs she sends you to make up for one pack that disappointed you.

spicymeatball said:
Sorry Pepper Lover, but your "Jalapeno Cracked" are terrible. I had 4 plants this year and only one turned out to be a Jalapeno. And it isn't hot or special at all.  This is for your information, as well as everybody else's.

I have no reason to get in contact with Judy. The only reason that would be necessary would be to get my money back, and this isn't about money. This is about my growing season, which is short, and how I now have some odd chinense/annuum cross, a pepperoncini looking thing, and a long skinny type annuum that I really have no use for.

This sub forum's purpose is to let others know about the quality of service from a particular vendor. Sorry if any of you are offended. I find it really odd that anyone would be.

sirex said:
I get it. You spend your money, you want to get what you pay for.

But come on. Judy has what, 42 pages of stellar reviews? Eveytime I see something about her its nothing but good and how she helps others or hooks them up or her giving people advice.

I just can't see her giving bunk ass seeds number one. And then to top it off her not make it right? Come the f&$% on.

Then you don't reply to my question or anyone else?

I could be wrong ( it happened once ), but this seems fishy to me.

What's fishy? Do you honestly think I would waste my time falsely slandering a vegetable seed dealer? Like this is slander at all? It's vendor/product review. It happens all over the internet. And it's useful to (most, sane) consumers.

hogleg said:
I wonder if you enjoyed any of the freebies sent with your order as an alternative to being disappointed about the Jalapeno. Nobody is perfect, but Judy is damm close. Yes not growing true IS a genuine complaint. But taste and heat could be a subjective point of view. As well, growing conditions could effect taste and heat. Why don't you take your complaint to Judy, where she's bound to go out of her way to make you happy. I'm interested to know how many packs she sends you to make up for one pack that disappointed you.

No I didn't enjoy any of the freebies. Because I didn't grow them. I have a limited growing season with limited space.

Sorry, but the nobody is perfect excuse doesn't work in any business.

You keep going on about the packs of seeds that I didn't order. I don't care about those. I care about the seeds that I ordered. 3 out of 4 were not jalapenos. 25% is not an acceptable rate in anything.

I'm sure Judy appreciates you all going to bat for her, but I assume she understands something about being a businesswoman, the first of which is the appreciation of customer feedback, which is exactly what this is. Again, contacting judy directly, which essentially is what this thread is, at this point in the growing season would not accomplish a thing. Again, this is a feedback sub forum, take it or leave it.

spicymeatball said:
I have no reason to get in contact with Judy. The only reason that would be necessary would be to get my money back, and this isn't about money. This is about my growing season, which is short, and how I now have some odd chinense/annuum cross, a pepperoncini looking thing, and a long skinny type annuum that I really have no use for.

This sub forum's purpose is to let others know about the quality of service from a particular vendor. Sorry if any of you are offended. I find it really odd that anyone would be.

I'm sure Judy appreciates you all going to bat for her, but I assume she understands something about being a businesswoman, the first of which is the appreciation of customer feedback, which is exactly what this is. Again, contacting judy directly, which essentially is what this thread is, at this point in the growing season would not accomplish a thing. Again, this is a feedback sub forum, take it or leave it.
I can understand this. 

spicymeatball said:

What's fishy? Do you honestly think I would waste my time falsely slandering a vegetable seed dealer? Like this is slander at all? It's vendor/product review. It happens all over the internet. And it's useful to (most, sane) consumers.

No I didn't enjoy any of the freebies. Because I didn't grow them. I have a limited growing season with limited space.

You keep going on about the packs of seeds that I didn't order. I don't care about those. I care about the seeds that I ordered. 3 out of 4 were not jalapenos. 25% is not an acceptable rate in anything.

Sorry, but I have say, you must be a real pain in the arse to deal with in person. If you can't trust Judy's seeds go buy from Dale or Pepper Joe.

I'm curious why does it appear to me at least that this member is being treated like he's some sort of enemy of state.I believe he/she is entitled to an OPINION or STATEMENT as long as it isn't illegal,offensive or a terrorist threat.That said you the reader do not have to like or dislike the opinion or statement.

spicymeatball said:

What kind of loser slams a reputable vendor over $2? I bet you're real fun at parties. 

spicymeatball said:

First of all you should have posted this on her existing vendor thread. Second, you should give her a chance to make it up to you. Third, STFU and pay the premium for Duffy seeds since you're a whiny little bitch.

mpicante said:
I'm curious why does it appear to me at least that this member is being treated like he's some sort of enemy of state.I believe he/she is entitled to an OPINION or STATEMENT as long as it isn't illegal,offensive or a terrorist threat.That said you the reader do not have to like or dislike the opinion or statement.

The manner in which this opinion was presented against this, or any vendor is completely unprofessional. There is a better way to resolve a problem. This was totally unprofessional.

neoguy said:

The manner in which this opinion was presented against this, or any vendor is completely unprofessional. There is a better way to resolve a problem. This was totally unprofessional.
neoguy said:
Sorry, but I have say, you must be a real pain in the arse to deal with in person. If you can't trust Judy's seeds go buy from Dale or Pepper Joe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back