Pepper noob

Nope. What's the reason you think you should? Not trying to be abrupt, but they look pretty good for little guys, and I'm not sure what your cause of concern is.

Just didn't know if I should try to lift the one growing to the side up or just let it continue to grow out.... And I just felt like maybe doing something wrong cause I just switched two to a dwc hydroponic system about two weeks ago...

I have them growing out door for now. I plan on growing them in the garage once I go buy a couple plant lights

have you grown in DWC before? i am currently growing a Butch T and a Ghost in DWC and its a hassle for me i cant get them to set peppers they are huge plants and another problem i had was bringing a outside plant to get some of the light and it was a big mistake my indoor plants got infested with aphids because they had no natural predator to keep there population from growing 

Are you testing your ph and ppm levels and giving them the right nutrition for their size? Mine has had new growth and new peppers since I switched. Did you fill the water an inch above the basket that your plant is sitting in? Then lower water level once roots start to grow out of the basket?

they keep on flowering with a lot of flowers but they all fall off i am checking i have ph testing kit but what number do i look for? 

my other plants in dirt that i started at the same time are also huge but grew way slower but are loaded with ripening peppers and all i have gotten from my indoor plants are one little runt pepper and i am frustrated and tired do you have any advice?

You want your ph to be around 5.5 to 6.5.... You also want a tds meter
And what hydroponic nutrition system are you using? And are you growing in five gallon buckets? How is your dwc set up?

Back