• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pepper People are the Best

Buddy is the man!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 55
I do have to agree that Santa is a Chilehead, got home tonight from work and to my surprise sitting on the kitchen table was a box filled with goods... Thanks Greg your the man!! After seeing the pics of your scotch bonnet sauce on here, I had to open it up and give it a try... Sweet and tasty with a very nice blend of heat... Merry Christmas everyone and be safe out there...

IMAG1072_zps2408b77d.jpg

Got in late last night to a wonderful gift!! 
I had Fajitas from my favorite spot in hand,,so the timing was perfect! :dance:

Annie you are such a sweetheart!  ;)

The Scotch Bonnet sauce is amazing,,with a hint of allspice and a few other things,,Has a perfect Jerk flavor!

The Orange Thai blend is out of this world good! I may have to hit you up for that recipe,,I cant stop tasting it  :P

Thank you sweetie, you rock!

:cool:
Kevin

romy6 said:
Just received the most amazing Christmas package a chili-head good ask for. Buddy is out of this world with his generosity. He will humble a fella real fast. Thank you Terry.  :fireball:  :fireball:  :fireball:

photo_zpsc21ce766.jpg

I told you once T I will tell you again. I AM NOT WORTHY  :dance:
That is so beautiful to look at it would be a shame to eat it - almost!

Stella makes hard cider? What the what? 
Darthpepper said:
Thanks to Scott from Lucky Dod Hot Sauce. This was from the Halloween Haiku contest. Great guy and great sauce!

null_zpse1b56c63.jpg

Pepper people really are the best!

Nice! looks like one of the Black Label bottles leaked a little? lol 

I just wish my labels were more photogenic - without the right lighting the reflective label makes the flat parts look weird. 

Back