Pepper picture needed

salsalady

eXtreme Business
Greetings fellow chileheads-
We are launching a new website very soon, and I'd like to use a picture of multicolored superhots as a background behind our logo/header.  If anyone has an image they'd be willing to let me use, I'd post a picture credit on the website and send a little something superhot to you for your generosity.

Ideal picture- a close up of red, yellow, orange superhots, different shapes, etc, high res or quality image.  I envision placing the chile picture at the back, kind of like a border with a picture of capsaicin powder inside that and our new Pure Evil logo on top of that.  

Gotta run right now (meeting with the web designer :dance: )  Stay tuned for some crazy new things in the Pure Evil family.  

OK to post here or send me a PM.  I think the image should be emailed for quality.  If others know better, please post.  THANKS!!!!

SL

If you can work with any of these I'll email you a copy.

Attachments

• peppers.jpg
    peppers.jpg
    509.2 KB · Views: 74
  • peppers2.jpg
    peppers2.jpg
    428.6 KB · Views: 77
  • peppers3.jpg
    peppers3.jpg
    341.4 KB · Views: 69
Thanks both of you for offering.  Neither is exactly what i'm thinking of.  I'm hoping to get a close up of a full table or at least a large cookie sheet of peppers, so the whole picture frame is full of peppers.  PrezTrump, if you are harvesting right now, and can pile all the chiles together that would be great.  and they don't all have to be superhots, just a variety of beautiful peppers.  

I think a cutting board or plain white background (white plexi for example) would look better than a cookie sheet!?

Thanks, and I was referencing e size of pile of peppers. Didn't exactly mean to take the picture on a cookie sheet. :lol:

Back